Selling a business has a lot of stages, and a lot of pitfalls; it is stressful. Our job is to take you through the stages systematically, making sure that each stage is handled to the best possible standard.
- Our contract. We don’t try to tie you down, our contract can be terminated by notice, the only thing we ask is that if you sell to a buyer found by us you pay our fee.
- We will spend time understanding your business, understanding where the value lies and what are the unique selling points. We will also consider the problems and how to minimise them.
- We will write compelling marketing script (for internet advertising and approach letters)
- We will research possible buyers and approach them on your behalf
- We will obtain confidentiality agreements
- We will write and distribute a superb prospectus.
- We will chase and sell to prospects
- We will help you negotiate with potential buyers, including screening them for corporate ethos and if they have the funds
- We will help you structure the deal and draw up a heads of terms
- We will help you deal with lawyers, and see the deal through to completion.
And why not download The British Business Brokers Guide to Successfully Selling Your Business.